Monday, January 26, 2009

Well, it's day two, but I really haven't had much time to play with this so it looks the same.

I had to take Jacob, my grandson to the dr. today. He had some minor surgery last week and went back to school today. His teacher called me after just a couple of hours and said he was crying and didn't feel well. He's 10 and in 5th grade so if he's crying at school, he must feel bad so his papa picked him up at school and I came to take him to the dr. Well, the dr. decided there was some infection there so put him on medicine and home we came. What kind of surgery did he have? Well, let's just say, it's not pleasant for a male to have this after he gets older than an infant! Since both of my children are girls, I'm not used to dealing with these sorts of "things" so this has been quite an experience for me! Hopefully now with the meds, we are on the way to being "well" real soon!

It's cold here and they say we may get "ice" tomorrow night. Probably won't since they are predicting it! Hope it's warm where you are.

3 comments:

  1. Vicki...Congrats on your new blog! I sure hope Jacob is feeling better by now...doesn't sound like much fun...poor guy! Have fun with your blog. I used the "help" section of a Google a lot in the beginning, reading how to do stuff. Mostly it's just a lot of playing with it and trial and error. :-) Welcome to Blogland! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Vicki!!!!! You go girl. I'm so glad you've joined the "World of Blogging". Get prepared...it's addictive.

    Feel free to call or e-mail me if I can help you in any way.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, Welcome to the great big world of blogging. You're going to have a ball my friend. Just remember it becomes so additive.. lol. I hope Jacob is feeling better this evening. Doesn't sound like too much fun for him. We had our grandson this past w/k and he was one sick little guy as well. We think just a bug.. he's 8 and you just hate to see them sick. It's so nice to have you on board in the world of blogland.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete