Sunday, January 25, 2009

Don't laugh.........yet!

Well, I've been threatening to do this and actually set up a blog a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had the nerve to actually post yet. All of a sudden, I decided this was just as good as any time....so here we go. I have no idea where to find all the cutsie headings (as you can tell), and I'm not so great at the computer once you get past playing a few games and the basics, but at least this is a start. The start of a new year (yeah), and a new blog. What more could I ask for?
If you have any good advice for me, please feel free to leave me a message, you sure won't hurt my feelings and maybe soon I'll have one of those cute blogs too!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I found you thru Bacardi Moma and I think your blog is adorable! I started almost 2 years ago and am still learning things.

    ReplyDelete