Monday, August 31, 2009

Wishing for Fall

Ok, I know you're thinking "she must have lost her mind while she was gone". Well, I kinda have, but that's another story.

The weather here for the last few days has turned alot cooler and it really has me in the mood for fall. Fall is my favorite time of year and I really tend to rush it as soon as we have a cool spell. The leaves aren't changing yet, my hummingbirds are flying everywhere, and I know there is alot of warm weather to come. I guess I was hoping that changing my background would hurry up the cooler weather! I can't wait to get outside when there's that chill in the air, we actually have one now at night, but it's just not the same as October. Now I'm not wishing my life away, if October would just get here, it could stay forever! We usually try to find a few days to go to the mountains in October to catch the leaves turning since they aren't nearly as pretty here and I'm hoping we get to make it this year. We may not get to, but that is yet another story. Yes, I have lots of stories going on right now! I'll save those for another day, don't want to use up all my "blogging time" in one day now that I've come back!

What is your favorite season and what are some of the things you look forward to?

3 comments:

  1. I love the fall colors too. I also love that fall turns into winter. I'm one of the weird people who loves the snow. I just hope it's not as plentiful as it was last winter. I love that you are back. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't blame you for hoping for Fall. There's a definite feel in the air this a.m.

    Hope you make it to the mountains. We actually went in June this year. We had the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for the visit and coming out to say hello the other day.

    I must say I'm an autumn kinda gal. Then again as soon as Thanksgiving hits I'm all about Christmas. I think Christmas should be labeled a season. That would be my favorite. Then as spring appears I get all giddy with the fresh blossoms and a new excitement blossoms within. However, I'll say I never really look forward to summer. That has to be my least favorite season. All others I positively love.

    But just for now, I'm so ready for pumpkin spice and all things fall.

    Thanks again for stopping by.

    Blessings - Debbie

    ReplyDelete